Good Sam Camping Blog
TEST Header
Filed under: Uncategorized

More Parks in the Palm of Your Hand!

February 21, 2013 by · 5 Comments 


Coming soon! The new Good Sam Camping app for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices combines the Trailer Life Directory RV Park Finder and the Woodall’s RV and Camping Copilot into one indispensable tool for the RV traveler.

The new Good Sam Camping app will give users access to more than 14,000 RV parks listed in the new 2013 Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory. If you already have the Woodall’s Copilot or Park Finder apps, simply launch it and follow the updating instructions.

With an additional 2,000 campgrounds at your fingertips, the Good Sam Camping app will give you complete information on RV parks in the United States, Canada and Mexico, including the 2,100 Good Sam Parks that offer a 10% discount to Good Sam Club members. Users can also look up the 100 Camping World locations across America along with tourism destinations.

With this app, RVers can search for campgrounds by city and state and can filter their searches to include campgrounds based on the availability of Wi-Fi, full hookups, big rig sites, swimming pools, laundry facilities or other criteria.

Each park listing contains the park’s rating along with prices and facility information, including pet restrictions. Detailed site information lets users know what size sites are available and what kind of hookups guests can expect. Users can select RV Driving Directions or Google Map Directions to ensure they find their way. One-click access to park websites gives users even more information, without ever leaving the app. iPhone users can touch the phone number in your park’s listing for an instant connection.

To get the new Good Sam Camping app, simply update your Trailer Life Park Finder app or download it for free from the Apple App Store.

About the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory:
Relying on a half-century of publishing expertise, the 2013 Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory gives travelers all the information they need to plan an RV trip in North America. The guide combines two of the RV industry’s most popular and respected brands—the Trailer Life Directory and Woodall’s Campground Directory—into one comprehensive volume that contains detailed information on more than 14,000 RV parks across the United States, Canada or Mexico. Included are 2,100 Good Sam Parks that offer a 10% discount to Good Sam Club members.

Each campground is personally inspected and rated by Good Sam’s seasoned consultant teams, and each listing includes Good Sam’s exclusive triple rating, which grades completeness of facilities, cleanliness of restrooms, and visual appeal and environmental quality.


5 Responses to “More Parks in the Palm of Your Hand!”
  1. Mike Brown says:

    Any plans to make this ever being available on Android devices?

  2. James Webb says:

    What about Blackberry or Android.

  3. Lynne Jaquith Lowe says:

    Not everyone has an Iphone…I wished app developers would realise this.

  4. Jim Phillips says:

    75% of smart phones are Android and Good Sam developers only create an app for the other 25%. I don't get it. Understand the market share and develop a Android app for the majority first.

    A concerned, Class A Motorhome owner and Full Timer who happens to prefer the Android platform over the Apple iPhone and could use this app.

  5. Jim Phillips says:

    Follow up: There is now an Android version of this app on Google Play. Check it out.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!