Filed under: Uncategorized
Do the Puyallup Fair in Western Washington
Do you ever use your travel trailer or mobile home to visit special state or county fairs?
Indeed, it can be a great way to see the local flavor of a region! In Western Washington, we enjoy the Puyallup Fair every September. This year the Fair runs from September 7 to 23 in Puyallup. With full hookup RV parking available at the fair, it’s a convenient way to experience all that the fair has to offer at your leisure–rodeos, concerts, art contests, food competitions, rides, marketplaces, historical displays, and animal exhibits and livestock. My children love this event and it’s a seasonal “must do” now. I particularly enjoy the agricultural exhibits, the food displays, and the live animals. Do you have any special fairs in your region?
–Melissa A. Trainer
Last 5 posts by Melissa A. Trainer
- Try the Quick Chill Method at Camp! - July 7th, 2013
- Olympic National Park Celebrates 75 Years! - June 23rd, 2013
- Spooky Hikes in Washington State - October 26th, 2012
- Wild for Blackberries in the Pacific Northwest! - August 26th, 2012
- Savor those Campgrounds in September... - August 24th, 2012