Filed under: Uncategorized
Visit the National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum in Florida!
If you find yourself visiting Florida’s Treasure Coast this spring or summer, be sure to stop by the National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum located in Fort Pierce.
Home of the Navy Frogman, this wonderful museum highlights the history and achievements of our Navy SEAL program. We have visited this museum for many years now and my children really enjoy it. Located right on the ocean and featuring exhibits indoors and outdoors, it’s a fabulous learning experience for visitors of all ages.
For additional information on current exhibits and hours, check out their official website.
–Melissa A. Trainer
Last 5 posts by Melissa A. Trainer
- Spooky Hikes in Washington State - October 26th, 2012
- Wild for Blackberries in the Pacific Northwest! - August 26th, 2012
- Savor those Campgrounds in September... - August 24th, 2012
- Do the Puyallup Fair in Western Washington - August 23rd, 2012
- Are You a Mobile Reader? - August 19th, 2012