Filed under: Gadget Reviews, Menu Planning & Cooking, Technology & Camping, Uncategorized
A Little Aeration for The Great Outdoors
If so, then you might be interested in the new Vinturi Travel Aerator. Like its big sibling, The Original Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator, the travel aerator is designed to enhance the bouquet and aroma of the red wine at hand. The benefit for RVers and campers, however, is that the new product comes with its own swivel case and is remarkably compact in size.
We own and use the original aerator, but when we received a sample of the new Vinturi Travel we were immediately impressed with the design and the compact size. In essence, the aerator will easily fit in our compact travel trailer kitchen and will take up less space than a can opener or a corkscrew. I think this is a great way to add some elegance to a delightful evening in the great outdoors. How many times have you been traveling to and camping in a remote location and found yourself craving a little luxury once you get there? I know that I have many many times!
–Photo of the Oregon Coast by Chris Trainer
–Melissa A. Trainer
Last 5 posts by Melissa A. Trainer
- Spooky Hikes in Washington State - October 26th, 2012
- Wild for Blackberries in the Pacific Northwest! - August 26th, 2012
- Savor those Campgrounds in September... - August 24th, 2012
- Do the Puyallup Fair in Western Washington - August 23rd, 2012
- Are You a Mobile Reader? - August 19th, 2012