Filed under: Working From Home
Finance Your Dream! Woodall’s is Hiring Rep Teams
Woodall’s Campground Directory is seeking applications for couples who would like to work from their RV. As an independent contractor, you will be asked to sell advertising to RV parks and campgrounds as well as RV dealers and attractions in your preassigned territory. Although many territories work primarily in spring and summer months, some followup is required through the end of the year.
In order to be eligible, you must travel in an RV, have sales experience, own a computer and be able to work full time during your peak selling period. Experience with the Internet and smart phones such as the iPhone, Android or Blackberry is a plus.
Come join the fun Woodall’s team of evaluators and sales people, and help finance your RV travels! To find out more visit Become a Woodall’s Rep Team.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Magellan: An Ideal Travel Companion for Your RV - February 1st, 2013
- Rand McNally RVND 7720 LM, with Lifetime Maps - February 1st, 2013
- PetSafe's Stay + Play Wireless Fence - February 1st, 2013
- Amsoil's Nine Tips For Safe Towing - February 1st, 2013
- Fleetwood: Making the Discovery - February 1st, 2013