Filed under: Comfort at Camp, Menu Planning & Cooking, Technology & Camping, Uncategorized
Let There Be Light!
If you’ve ever been car camping and found yourself rummaging through your cooler late at night or very early in the morning, then you might be interested in the automatic cooler light from Coleman.
I’ve never tried this nifty gadget but I discovered it on Monday night while I was poking around the flagship REI here in Seattle. The light is compact and easily fixates to the inside of the cooler. When you open the cooler, the battery operated light automatically turns on.
This is probably a neat gadget worth exploring before your next camping trip! I know my husband would appreciate it for his annual fishing/camping trip in Canada when they sleep in a tent and rise well before dawn…
Last 5 posts by Melissa A. Trainer
- Spooky Hikes in Washington State - October 26th, 2012
- Wild for Blackberries in the Pacific Northwest! - August 26th, 2012
- Savor those Campgrounds in September... - August 24th, 2012
- Do the Puyallup Fair in Western Washington - August 23rd, 2012
- Are You a Mobile Reader? - August 19th, 2012