Filed under: Uncategorized
Disaster in Japan
We have been watching the news channels and reading about the disaster and devastation. It all exceeds any conceivable element of imagination – especially by those of us thousands of miles away.
I feel so helpless. Right now, all I can do is pray for these people and their country.
Life is so precious and everything you hold dear and secure can change in a blink of an eye. The forces of nature; hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, and earthquakes can take away in seconds what man has spent years building. We must never forget how vunerable we are and how important our loved ones and friends are to all of us.
Randy & Nancy
Last 5 posts by Professor95
- Got an iPad? Drive a RV? Check out this new GPS app from Rand McNally! - January 10th, 2013
- OLD GAS PRESSURE LANTERNS - Restoring My Past - January 3rd, 2013
- IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (Revised by...... well, ME!) - December 16th, 2012
- IT'S FINALLY HERE! (The 2013 Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Camp Ground Directory) - December 12th, 2012
- CAMPFIRE STORIES - "Broken Down on the Key Bridge" - November 16th, 2012