Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, RV Campgrounds
Ebenezer RV campground in Rock Hill, SC…Fabulous Find!
We stayed overnight one night at Ebenezer Campground in Rockhill, SC. We arrived late with virtually NO forewarning and discovered not only that we had a site, but also that it was well provided and all for under twenty dollars. Also the employees were very considerate and friendly. As senior citizens who had been trying since Christmas to get out of the weather that West Virginia was supplying, we were thrilled to find how quickly the staff reacted to bring us to a site, and how inexpensive…to say nothing of how kind everyone was to us…this lovely stop-over in our trip was a surprising relief to weary travelers.
I want to convey both my husband’s and my own heartfelt thanks to the employees and to say that if there are travelers out there seaking lodging in their RV, Yes!!!! we would definitely stay there again!
Vicki and Bill Noel
Morgantown, West Virginia
Last 5 posts by Guest Blogger
- Sight Seeing in the Texas Hill Country - December 3rd, 2012
- Gator Park Airboat Tours - November 1st, 2012
- If You Love Golf, Then You Will Love It Here! - October 5th, 2012
- Resort to a New Lifestyle at Bay Bayou RV Resort - Tampa, FL - October 3rd, 2012
- Spectacular Fall Views at Riveredge RV Park in Pigeon Forge - September 7th, 2012