Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Destination Camping & RV Resorts, RV Campgrounds
Video: Camping at Crooked Creek Resort in Hill City, SD
Crooked Creek Resort RV Park and Campground is located 2 miles S. of Hill City in the Heart of South Dakota’s Black Hills. It’s the perfect spot to base camp while touring through spectacular Black Hills scenery.
Crooked Creek Resort extends an old-fashioned Western hospitality greeting and directs the campers to an immaculately groomed park that meets all expectations for a great vacation stay. They have free cable TV, wireless internet access, very clean restrooms, and a new heated swimming pool. RV Sites are level and shaded. Modern cabins and an on-site motel are especially convenient for reunions and large groups. The tenting folks can pitch a tent right close to the babbling creek that runs through this very pretty camping resort.
Nestled in a quiet shaded valley, Crooked Creek Resort RV Park and Campground is only minutes to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Custer State Park (where the buffalo roam) and Needles Highway (incredible scenic spires and lots of tunnels carved through the mountains). Take your tow vehicle over the Needles Highway — not your RV! The quaint little town of nearby Hill City is where you’ll find art galleries, lively restaurants, colorful retail shops, and the story of Dinosaur Sue. The1880′s Train is right in Hill City and there are two local wineries for wine tasting – try the Red Ass Rhubarb and Chokecherry! Check out this highly rated RV Resort and Campground, at woodalls.com!
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013
- Smooth Sailing at San Diego county parks - September 17th, 2013
- Six Tips to Fight Rising Prescription Costs - September 17th, 2013