Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Destination Camping & RV Resorts, RV Campgrounds
Video: Elkhorn Ridge RV Resort – Spearfish South Dakota
This NEW upscale, full service RV Resort & campground is located just off I-90 near Spearfish, SD (Exit 17). It is a great base for touring the Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Deadwood and Rapid City attractions. There are 186 paved full hookup RV sites, 36 cabin sites, 3 shower houses, laundries, large outdoor heated pool, kiddy pools, lighted tennis and basketball courts, playground, horseshoes and volleyball. The Main Lodge building has a Gift Shop and General Store with fully stocked liquor selections and a snack bar. Be sure to try their ready-to-bake pies. They’re to die for!
The life-sized bronze statues scattered throughout the park causes one to wonder if you’re at an art museum or in an RV Resort.The answer is yes to both. It is perfect for the individual traveler, family reunions, wedding receptions and other gatherings. The Elkhorn Ridge PGA Golf Club is close by.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Top Golf Parks for RVers in the North - August 14th, 2013
- RV Road Trip Planner Shows the Way - August 14th, 2013
- Top RV Parks for Golfers in the West - August 14th, 2013
- Tee it Up! Check out These Top RV Parks for Golfers - August 14th, 2013
- Top RV Golf Parks in the South - August 14th, 2013