Filed under: Amusement & Theme Parks, Campgrounds & RV Parks, Family Camping, Family Weekend Trips, Kid-Friendly Trips, Kid-Friendly Trips, Roads & Routes, RV Campgrounds, RVing with Grand Kids
Video: Wylie Park Campground in Aberdeen South Dakota
Wylie Park Campground and Storybook Land of Aberdeen, SD is a beautiful place spread out over 200 acres with recreational facilities and special attractions that provide hours of family fun. The Campground offers 99 campsites that feature asphalt pads, water & electric; 44 are equipped with sewer hookups. Reservations are recommended during the summer months as this is a very popular park for young and old alike. The Land of Oz will take you back to a fantasy land of favorite nursery rhymes. There’s a zoo, mini golf, paddle boat and canoe rentals. Pets are welcome. This awesome park is a must on your vacation trip. Contact 605-626-7015 or Aberdeen.sd.us.
To find out more the Woodall’s listing details page for Wylie Park Campground.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Top Golf Parks for RVers in the North - August 14th, 2013
- RV Road Trip Planner Shows the Way - August 14th, 2013
- Top RV Parks for Golfers in the West - August 14th, 2013
- Tee it Up! Check out These Top RV Parks for Golfers - August 14th, 2013
- Top RV Golf Parks in the South - August 14th, 2013