Filed under: Amusement & Theme Parks, Campgrounds & RV Parks, Family Camping, Family Weekend Trips, Kid-Friendly Trips, Kid-Friendly Trips, Roads & Routes, RV Campgrounds, RVing with Grand Kids
Video: Wylie Park Campground in Aberdeen South Dakota
Wylie Park Campground and Storybook Land of Aberdeen, SD is a beautiful place spread out over 200 acres with recreational facilities and special attractions that provide hours of family fun. The Campground offers 99 campsites that feature asphalt pads, water & electric; 44 are equipped with sewer hookups. Reservations are recommended during the summer months as this is a very popular park for young and old alike. The Land of Oz will take you back to a fantasy land of favorite nursery rhymes. There’s a zoo, mini golf, paddle boat and canoe rentals. Pets are welcome. This awesome park is a must on your vacation trip. Contact 605-626-7015 or Aberdeen.sd.us.
To find out more the Woodall’s listing details page for Wylie Park Campground.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Magellan: An Ideal Travel Companion for Your RV - February 1st, 2013
- Rand McNally RVND 7720 LM, with Lifetime Maps - February 1st, 2013
- PetSafe's Stay + Play Wireless Fence - February 1st, 2013
- Amsoil's Nine Tips For Safe Towing - February 1st, 2013
- Fleetwood: Making the Discovery - February 1st, 2013