Filed under: Historic Places & Landmarks, Nature & Wildlife, Outdoor Recreation & Hiking, Roads & Routes
Guest Blog Post: RV Mexico, Puerto Penasco Sonora Mexico
There are many reasons why you should plan an RV trip to Puerto Penasco Sonora Mexico. The weather is wonderful. The people are gentile. There is an abundance of things to occupy your time. The picture that is attached to this entry is my wife and son in a kayak just offshore playing with a pod of dolphins. But we also have desert tours and fantastic food and miles of unpopulated beaches to search for shells on.
Written By Guest Blogger, Russ Black, Puerto Penasco Sonora Mexico
About Russ: Long time resident of Mexico but born in Indiana USA. Enjoying the weather and the people of Mexico and sharing my experiences with others. We live 5 minutes to the sea of Cortes’ in a typical Mexican neighborhood where you can still walk to the corner store to get what you need for the day.
Last 5 posts by Guest Blogger
- Sight Seeing in the Texas Hill Country - December 3rd, 2012
- Gator Park Airboat Tours - November 1st, 2012
- If You Love Golf, Then You Will Love It Here! - October 5th, 2012
- Resort to a New Lifestyle at Bay Bayou RV Resort - Tampa, FL - October 3rd, 2012
- Spectacular Fall Views at Riveredge RV Park in Pigeon Forge - September 7th, 2012